Why Are You Afraid of Hearing or Saying No?
Change Your Brain.
When using Ask for Everything and Say Your Truth you are creating a different scenario for your brain - a scenario full of possibility. The way that it works is that each person agrees to ask for everything without censoring ourselves and on the flip side the person being asked commits to saying their truthful yes or no in the moment. Enhance your relationships with the important people in your life, including yourself.
Benefits of this virtual class:
• Enhance your ability to ask for what you want and need
• Develop your connection to your true yes's and no's
• Wire your brain for clarity and connection
• Create compassionate communication
• Custom design your relationship
• Better know yourself and others
Wednesday, 15 January 2020; 6.30 pm - 8.00 pm EST
- Experiential activities will help you deepen your connection to yourself and others
- Develop experiments to live your learning and change your brain
- A participant mini-workbook full of resources to use in the class and to help you continue to Ask for Everything and Say Your Truth into the future
Couples, corporations, communities, small businesses, non-profits, families, schools—between business partners, friends, boards of directors, virtual teams, investors, clients, suppliers, etc.