Your Mind is the Navigator of Your Life
Create a healthy relationship between you and your mind.
The Blueprint of Me is a self-written design document used to create a healthy relationship between you and your mind. Like a roommate that lives with you 24/7, the chatterbox in your head can run stressful thoughts on autopilot, or inspire you to do great things. This is the most important relationship you have and the foundation for all other relationships. When it’s going well, it feeds everything else in your life.
- Personal Development Plan: Put into practice the personal and leadership tools you have acquired over the years, or address specific issues that have held you back, or ways you want to evolve.
- New or Current Endeavor: Create mindful growth in a new city, job, relationship, with health challenges, a new stage of your life, etc.
Personal and Work Relationships: Share
all or portions of your Blueprint of Me with
others and invite them to collaborate.
Our brain operates in two basic modes: Safety Brain and Connected Brain. One engages stress, the other ease. Creating a Blueprint of Me helps you place joy on auto-pilot and use stress for greater clarity—enabling healthier daily life, relationships and work experiences.
- Wires your brain for clarity and connection
- Creates a self-written guide to grow awareness, reduce stress, and move into effortless, healthy action
- Used worldwide in both business and personal settings in many languages and cultures
The Blueprint of Me Collaboration Process, created by The Center for Collaborative Awareness, is a collaboration process that begins with a document, written by you, that helps you create and maintain a healthy, mindful relationship with yourself. It is a simple, elegant process that holds complex people and situations.