Create a healthy, more mindful relationship with your body.
Your brain is continually creating a picture in your head of who you are, based on the information it receives from your senses and experiences. How you perceive your body is part of that picture, and your perspective sits somewhere on the continuum of realistic to imaginative. Creating a positive relationship between you and your body is a powerful way to feel whole and confident when you physically show up in the world.
We all have that chatterbox in our heads, which is like a roommate that will never move out, and the relationship you create with that roommate can be healthy or not so healthy. What does your chatterbox say to you about your body? Does it always tell the truth? Does it exaggerate sometimes?
There will always be days when the chatterbox in your head spirals you down, but what if you could reduce the days in the downward spiral to minutes? What if your auto-pilot tended toward joy? It is possible to shift the stories we tell ourselves about our bodies and how we believe others see our bodies. But it starts with our own relationship to our physical selves.
In no time you can get started with the 1.0 version of your Blueprint of Me & My Body. Over time, you will add to the document as you custom design and evolve the relationship to how you see your body.
Ways to use your Blueprint of Me & My Body
- Healthy Mindset Development Plan: Put into practice the new approaches that interrupt old patterns, address specific issues that have held you back, and focus on ways you want to evolve.
- Personal and Relationships: When you have a different relationship to your body, you show up differently with others. Explore new ways you interact with others and invite them to meet another part of you.
Creating a Blueprint of Me with yourself ensures that you tend to yourself, so that you thrive in the world and are able to sustain yourself and others around you.
You Will Receive:
- Certified Collaborative Awareness Coaching Session (phone, Skype or Zoom)
- Preliminary meeting to assess needs (15 minutes free)
- 90, 120, or 180 minute session
- Scheduling contact information included with purchase
- Digital Materials: Single Use License
- Blueprint of Me and My Body Template: Google Doc version to duplicate and make your own; Microsoft Word downloadable
- Supporting PDF Materials
- Introduction and Overview
- The Neuroscience of Collaboration eBook
The Blueprint of Me & My Body Template includes a digital version that is downloadable for printing. The template is comprised of questions within each of the 5 Components that make up the structure of a Collaboration Document.
You will find, as you begin to pay attention to and alter how you relate to your body, that your bad days become infrequent, and eventually they just become bad moments, little blips on the screen rather than all out stress and tension. You become more engaged in life, more present, than you've ever experienced before.
• • • • • • •
Design and build a better relationship with a Collaboration Coach as your guide
Self aware individuals can greatly impact a relationship, but the ultimate health of a group depends on building the skills and capacities for Collaborative Awareness: the recognition and design of who are we together.
Our Certified Collaboration Coaches help you Custom Design how you will be with yourself and others. They can teach you to use your relationship stress for greater clarity, trust and connection.
Experts in Collaboration help you to:
- access where you are on your journey and determine which tools best suit you and which to apply first
- use the Noise in the System neuroscience tools for less stress and more trust
- gain insights into how to get the most from the Blueprint of Me Collaboration Process
- facilitate your Blueprint of Me design, where collaboration get’s real and fun!
- know how to use the tools as a long-term practice after your Collaboration Coaching session
Learn more about the Blueprint of We
Build awareness of your actions and your frame of mind a little each day. Like any regular small practice, the effects will accumulate before you know it. What we give attention to grows.
Single Use License Definition:
When you use the Blueprint of Me Collaboration Document Template, you will be creating a single Blueprint of Me. When you go on to create Blueprints in new situations or with new people, you will need to purchase additional Single Use Licenses for each Blueprint you create. To purchase additional licenses increase the quantity to the number of licenses you need.
• • • • • • •
The Blueprint of We Collaboration Document & Process
The Blueprint of We is a design document for people who want to get things done. The simple structure harnesses the innate social nature of humans and builds the skills and capacity to deliver on your goals.
- It is currently used in many languages and cultures in 100+ countries worldwide—from entrepreneurial start-ups to non-profit organizations to global corporations, from couples to families, from individuals to communities to any relationship situation that exists.
- The Blueprint is at once intimate and scalable to thousands.
- It creates a space to be vulnerable and is being used to replace or enhance legal contracts.
Two Blueprint of We Elements
1. The co-written design document gives people the space to exchange information about who they are and how they work best.
2. The collaboration process builds on your written design document and introduces tools to develop collaborative leadership behaviors, calming messy minds and improving on what is already working.
• • • • • • •
Blueprint of We Template includes a digital version, which you can download to print. The template is comprised of questions within each of the 5 Components that make up the structure of a Collaboration Document.