Deepen your understanding of who you are and how you operate as an individual. Become more mindful of where you are headed and how you show up each day with yourself and others.
The Blueprint of Me is a self-written design document used to create a healthy relationship between you and your mind. Like a roommate that lives with you 24/7, the chatterbox in your head can run stressful thoughts on autopilot, or inspire you to do great things. This is the most important relationship you have and the foundation for all other relationships. When it’s going well, it feeds everything else in your life.
Ways to use your Blueprint of Me
- Personal Development Plan: Put into practice the personal and leadership tools you have acquired over the years, or address specific issues that have held you back, or ways you want to evolve.
- New or Current Endeavor: Create mindful growth in a new city, job, relationship, with health challenges, a new stage of your life, etc.
- Personal and Work Relationships: Share all or portions of your Blueprint of Me with others and invite them to collaborate.
Creating a Blueprint of Me with yourself ensures that you tend to yourself, so that you thrive in the world and are able to sustain yourself and others around you.
You Will Receive:
- Certified Collaboration Coaching Session (phone, Skype or Zoom)
- Preliminary meeting to assess needs (15 minutes free)
- 90, 120, or 180 minute session
- Scheduling contact information included with purchase
- Digital Materials: Single Use License
- Blueprint of Me Template
- Google Doc version: View Only Google Doc to duplicate and make your own; Microsoft Word downloadable
- Supporting PDF Materials
- Introduction and Overview
- The Neuroscience of Collaboration
One of the keys to establishing effortless relationships with others is to foster a healthy relationship with yourself. There will always be days when the chatterbox in your head spirals you down, but what if you could reduce the days in the downward spiral to minutes? What if joy were on auto-pilot?
You will find, as you begin to pay attention to what you need, that your bad days become infrequent, and eventually they just become bad moments, little blips on the screen rather than all out stress and tension. You become more engaged in life, more present, than you've ever experienced before.
• • • • • • •
Design and build a better relationship with a Collaboration Coach as your guide
Self aware individuals can greatly impact a relationship, but the ultimate health of a group depends on building the skills and capacities for Collaborative Awareness: who are we together.
Our Certified Collaboration Coaches help you how you will be with yourself and others. They can teach you to use your relationship stress for greater clarity, trust and connection.
Experts in Collaboration help you to:
- access where you are on your journey and determine which tools best suit you and which to apply first
- use the Noise in the System neuroscience tools for less stress and more trust
- gain insights into how to get the most from the Blueprint of Me Collaboration Process
- facilitate your Blueprint of Me design, where collaboration get’s real and fun!
- know how to use the tools as a long-term practice after your Collaboration Coaching session
Single Use License Definition:
When you use the Blueprint of Me Collaboration Document Template, you will be creating a single Blueprint of Me. When you go on to create Blueprints in new situations or with new people, you will need to purchase additional Single Use Licenses for each Blueprint you create. To purchase additional licenses increase the quantity to the number of licenses you need.
• • • • • • •
Blueprint of We Template includes a digital version. The template is comprised of questions within each of the 5 Components that make up the structure of a Collaboration Document.
The 5 Components of a Collaboration Document
1. The Story of Me
Capture the best aspects of yourself in writing.
2. Interaction Styles & Warning Signs
Who you are. How you work best.
3. Custom Design
Determine what matters most. Mindfully design what, when, why and how.
4. Questions for Peace & Possibility
Capture creative and compassionate you ahead of time.
5. Short & Long-term Timeframes
Coming back to center and building your document.