The Collaboration Design Deck is designed to make it easy to continually evolve your Blueprint of We Collaboration Document. They come with a Blueprint of We Digital Template (Word or Google Docs) so you can effortlessly begin a document for your project or team—license for up to four participants (teams or projects with more than four participants require an additional $15/person license).
After the document is written, the Collaboration Cards are used on a regular basis to help further custom design your work together, create an even richer Blueprint, and help you mindfully evolve the relationship.
Collaboration Design Deck with questions pertaining to each of the 5 Components to further evolve your Blueprint of We Collaboration Document.
Template and Digital Content
• Blueprint of We Templates (Word or Google Docs)
• Introduction to the Blueprint of We and the 5 Components
• Step by Step Guide to Creating and Using Your Blueprint of We
• eBook: The Collaborative Brain Toolkit
NOTE: Digital Materials are available immediately. Physical Card Decks take 2-3 weeks for delivery. Collaboration Coaching available by selecting one of the coaching purchase options.
Design and build a better relationship with a Collaboration Coach as your guide
Self aware individuals can greatly impact a relationship, but the ultimate health of a group depends on building the skills and capacities for Collaborative Awareness; who are we together.
Our Certified Collaboration Coaches help you custom design who you are and how you will be together, and teach you to use your relationship stress for greater clarity, trust and connection.
Your Certified Collaborative Awareness Coaching Session Includes:
- Preliminary meeting (first 15 minutes free)
- 90, 120, or 180 minute session
- Scheduling contact information is included with purchase
Purchase a 90, 120, or 180 minute Collaboration Coaching session that will take place by phone, Skype or Zoom. Prior to scheduling your session we’ll talk on the phone (15 minutes free) to help you determine the best use of your Collaborative Awareness Coaching session. Next we'll schedule a time for your session where everyone involved can take part.
Experts in Collaboration help you to:
- access where you are on your journey and determine which tools best suit you and which to apply first
- learn great ways to get others on board
- use the Noise in the System neuroscience tools for less stress and more trust
- gain insights into how to get the most from the Blueprint of We Collaboration Process
- facilitate your Blueprint of We Clarifying Conversation, where collaboration get’s real and fun!
- know how to use the tools as a long-term practice after your Collaborative Awareness Coaching session
The Blueprint of We Collaboration Document & Process
The Blueprint of We is a design document for people who want to get things done. The simple structure harnesses the innate social nature of humans and builds the skills and capacity to deliver on your goals.
- It is currently used in many languages and cultures in 100+ countries worldwide—from entrepreneurial start-ups to non-profit organizations to global corporations, from couples to families, from individuals to communities to any relationship situation that exists.
- The Blueprint is at once intimate and scalable to thousands.
- It creates a space to be vulnerable and is being used to replace or enhance legal contracts.
Two Blueprint of We Elements
1. The co-written design document gives people the space to exchange information about who they are and how they work best.
- When we have information straight from the source, rather than making assumptions about what other people’s behavior means, our brains engage the neural networks that build trust and lower anxiety.
- Your Blueprint is a living, breathing document that evolves and changes over time as your group evolves and changes.
- Combine this with team and company strategy or personal and community desires, and you have both people and process in alignment. This is the written foundation for clarity and ideation.
2. The collaboration process builds on your written design document and introduces tools to develop collaborative leadership behaviors, calming messy minds and improving on what is already working.
- Through a method we refer to as Noise in the System, you learn to clarify and communicate your awareness of what matters, how you operate collectively, and how those behaviors become cultural patterns.
- From that awareness, we give you simple, daily tools to help you question, and ultimately change, the pattern thinking that causes anxiety and stress. Stress, when used as a messenger, can give you clarity of direction, ease of decision-making, and resiliency in the storm.
- The iterative design process offers an on-going learning cycle about self and others in relation to how you get work done together.
• • • • • • •
The 5 Components of a Collaboration Document
1. The Story of Us
What draws you to these people and this situation.
2. Interaction Styles & Stress Messages
Who you are. How you work best.
3. Custom Design
Determine what matters most. Mindfully design what, when, why and how.
4. Questions for Peace & Possibility
Capture creative and compassionate you ahead of time.
5. Short & Long-term Timeframes
Coming back to center and building your document.