Collaborative Awareness (n.): the recognition and design of who we are together
Relationships can inspire us or get in our way. We teach you how relationships propel us forward—engage a Thinking Partner.
When there are no clear ground rules, overseers of cultural norms, or a definitive chain of command—when the legacy structures are not delivering what we want or how we want it—how do we do this fast-paced dance without stepping on each other’s toes?
From our work with Fortune 100 companies to start-up teams; to couples, families and communities, we’ve pioneered and seen the impacts of our collaborative tools, like the Blueprint of We, Micro-Dosing Other People and the Collaborative Desire-Innovation Model, in action.
- dream up new approaches to grow collaboration in your meetings and projects
- clarify your goals and determine the collaborative tools that fit your specific needs
- engage in insightful design conversations where you get the most out of our tools, allowing you to deepen your experience
You Will Receive:
- Certified Collaborative Awareness Coaching Session (phone, Skype or Zoom)
- Preliminary meeting to assess needs (15 minutes free)
- 90, 120, or 180 minute session
- Scheduling contact information included with purchase
• • • • • • •
Design and build a better relationship with a Collaboration Coach as your guide
Self aware individuals can greatly impact a relationship, but the ultimate health of a group depends on building the skills and capacities for Collaborative Awareness; the recognition and design of who are we together.
Our Certified Collaboration Coaches help you custom design who you are and how you will be together, and teach you to use your relationship stress for greater clarity, trust and connection.
Experts in Collaboration help you to:
- access where you are on your journey and determine which tools best suit you and which to apply first
- learn great ways to get others on board
- use the Noise in the System neuroscience tools for less stress and more trust
- gain insights into how to get the most from the Blueprint of We Collaboration Process
- facilitate your Blueprint of We Clarifying Conversation, where collaboration get’s real and fun!
- know how to use the tools as a long-term practice after your Collaborative Awareness Coaching session