Your Mind is the Navigator of Your Life
Create a healthy relationship between you and your mind.
What Is the Blueprint of Me & My Mind?
The Blueprint of Me & My Mind is a self-written design document used to create a healthy relationship between you and your mind. Like a roommate that lives with you 24/7, the chatterbox in your head can run stressful thoughts on autopilot, or inspire you to do great things. This is the most important relationship you have and the foundation for all other relationships. When it’s going well, it feeds everything else in your life.
- Gain clarity on what matters most and mindfully custom design your life and work using what you value as a lens.
- Capture your most emotionally intelligent self on paper and use it to return there when stress invades the mind.
- Engage curiosity over judgment to wire your brain for clarity and connection.
- Create a self-written guide to grow awareness of self and others, reduce stress, and move into healthy action.
How It's Being Used:
- Social and Mental Health: Strengthen your resiliency in complex and uncertain landscapes within yourself and your relationships.
- Personal Development Plan: Put into practice the personal and leadership tools you have acquired over the years, or address specific issues that have held you back, or aspects you want to evolve.
- New or Current Endeavor: Create mindful growth in a new city, job, relationship, with health challenges, a new stage of your life, etc.
Our brain operates in two basic modes: Safety Brain and Connected Brain. One engages stress, the other ease. Creating a Blueprint of Me helps you place joy on auto-pilot and use stress for greater clarity—enabling healthier daily life, relationships and work experiences.
- Wires your brain for clarity and connection
- Creates a self-written guide to grow awareness, reduce stress, and move into effortless, healthy action
- Used worldwide in both business and personal settings in many languages and cultures
The Blueprint of Me and My Mind Collaboration Process, created by The Center for Collaborative Awareness, is a collaboration process that begins with a document, written by you, that helps you create and maintain a healthy, mindful relationship with yourself. It is a simple, elegant process that holds complex people and situations.