Lead with a powerful, concise communication of your organization's identity that builds the relationship foundation from the start.
- Share your Blueprint with clients and suppliers: prospective, new & current
- Present your organization's passion & brand
- Establish the foundation for your work together
- Engage in the crucial first stage of the sales process
You Will Receive:
- Certified Collaborative Awareness Coaching Session (phone, Skype or Zoom)
- Preliminary meeting to assess needs (15 minutes free)
- 90, 120, or 180 minute session
- Scheduling contact information included with purchase
Templates & Digital Materials: Single Use License
- Google Doc versions: View Only Google Docs to duplicate and make your own; Microsoft Word downloadable
Template 1: Introduction Blueprint Template - This is where you write your Introduction Blueprint
Template 2: 1-Page Design Layout Template - This is the blank 1-page layout where you paste the final text from your Introduction Blueprint of We Template. It makes it easy to share it with others in a concise format
- Supporting Materials
- Introduction and Overview
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Creating, Clarifying and Using Your Blueprint
- How to Have a Powerful Clarifying Conversation
- The Neuroscience of Collaboration eBook
Quickly build the trust needed for healthy, resilient interactions from the beginning.
• • • • • • •
Design and build a better relationship foundation with a Collaboration Coach as your guide
Self aware individuals can greatly impact a relationship, but the ultimate health of a group depends on building the skills and capacities for Collaborative Awareness: who are we together.
Our Certified Collaboration Coaches help you custom design your Organization Introduction Blueprint of We. It conveys who you are, your values and how you work best. In the process of creating your document, our Collaboration Coaches can teach you to use your relationship stress for greater clarity, trust and connection.
Experts in Collaboration help you to:
- access where you are on your journey and determine which tools best suit you and which to apply first
- learn great ways to get others on board
- use the Noise in the System neuroscience tools for less stress and more trust
- gain insights into how to get the most from the Blueprint of We Collaboration Process
- facilitate your Blueprint of We Clarifying Conversation, where collaboration get’s real and fun!
- know how to use the tools as a long-term practice after your Collaborative Awareness Coaching session
Learn more about the Blueprint of We
In no time at all you can get started with the 1.0 version of your Organization Introduction Blueprint of We. Over time, you'll iteratively develop your Introduction Blueprint to best start your relationships with trust and connection. Build the foundation to continually have the conversations that matter and open the door to creating the relationship you desire.
Blueprint of We Templates include Introduction Design Template and the Introduction Brand Layout Template. The templates are comprised of questions within each of the 5 Components that make up the structure of a Collaboration Document.
Use the supporting PDF documents to assist you in introducing and utilizing the Blueprint of We.
Single Use License Definition
When you use the Blueprint of We Collaboration Document Template, you will be sharing these materials with others to create a single Blueprint of We. When you go on to create Blueprints in new situations or with new people, you will need to purchase additional Single Use Licenses for each Blueprint you create. To purchase additional licenses increase the quantity to the number of licenses you need.