Uncovering new talent, while creating new relationship foundations in the process, takes trust and connection from the start.
A good interview is built on a rich conversation where we learn more about one another and explore the possibility of an on-going collaboration that would benefit all parties. Engaging in the Blueprint process between yourself, as the representative of your organization, and the candidates you're interviewing, allows you to get to the heart of why each person may be the best fit for the position you are offering — and it gives the candidate the ability to find if you're a good fit for them.
You Will Receive:
- Certified Collaborative Awareness Coaching Session (phone, Skype or Zoom)
- Preliminary meeting to assess needs (15 minutes free)
- 90, 120, or 180 minute session
- Scheduling contact information included with purchase
- Template & Digital Materials: Single Use License
- Blueprint of We Template: View Only Google Doc to duplicate and make your own; Microsoft Word downloadable
- Supporting PDF Materials
- Introduction and Overview
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Creating, Clarifying and Using Your Blueprint
- eBook: TheCollaborative Brain Toolkit
You will use the 5 Components of the Blueprint of We as a framework upon which to have a more powerful and engaging interview process. Add your branding and, of course, you can infuse it with all the interview topics that are unique to your hiring process. Working with a Certified Collaboration Coach to design your customized template will accelerate you on the road to the next great hire.
• • • • • • •
Design and build a better interview process with a Collaboration Coach as your guide
Self aware individuals can greatly impact a relationship, but the ultimate health of a group depends on building the skills and capacities for Collaborative Awareness: who are we together
Our Certified Collaboration Coaches help you custom design the interview template that suits your needs. Along the way they can teach you to use your stress for greater clarity, trust and connection. Ultimately making the entire process more fun and effective.
Experts in Collaboration help you to:
- access where you are on your journey and determine which tools best suit you and which to apply first
- learn great ways to get others on board
- use the Noise in the System neuroscience tools for less stress and more trust
- gain insights into how to get the most from the Blueprint of We Collaboration Process
- facilitate your Blueprint of We Clarifying Conversation, where collaboration get’s real and fun!
- know how to use the tools as a long-term practice after your Collaboration Coaching session
In no time at all you can get started with the 1.0 version of your Blueprint of We. Over time, you'll iteratively develop the document, creating an interview process that works for you. Build the foundation to continually have the conversations that matter and open the door to creating the relationship you desire.
• • • • • • •
Blueprint of We Template includes a digital version that can be designed in Google Docs or downloaded as a Word Doc. The template is comprised of questions within each of the 5 Components that make up the structure of a Blueprint of We Collaboration Document.
Use the supporting PDF documents to assist you in introducing and utilizing the Blueprint of We.
Single Use License Definition:
When you use the Blueprint of We Collaboration Document Template, you will be sharing these materials with others to create a single Blueprint of We. When you go on to create Blueprints in new situations or with new people, you will need to purchase additional Single Use Licenses for each Blueprint you create. To purchase additional licenses increase the quantity to the number of licenses you need.