Grow connection out of the changing landscape of your relationship, with less stress. Design what you want to experience—apart and together.
Every relationship is unique. Add the complexity of each additional human being involved into the mix, and there are more moving parts to understand and design from. How do you mold a relationship that fits with multiple ways of making life rich and rewarding for each individual and the whole?
The Polyamorous (3+ Intimate Partners) template is a great way to build and sustain a relationship that fits exactly who you are and what you want to experience, apart and together. It enables you to mindfully design the relationship rather than trying to pull pieces from old relationship models that don't fit who you are in relationship. It also builds trust between one another because it is an easy way to learn more about how each person operates and how you can engage the best aspects of each person involved.
You Will Receive:
- Certified Collaboration Coaching Session (phone, Skype or Zoom)
- Preliminary meeting to assess needs (15 minutes free)
- 90, 120, or 180 minute session
- Scheduling contact information included with purchase
- Digital Materials: Single Use License
- Blueprint of We Template
- Google Doc version; Microsoft Word downloadable
- Supporting PDF Materials
- Introduction and Overview
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Creating, Clarifying and Using Your Blueprint
- eBook: The Collaborative Brain Toolkit
Expand your curiosity about your partners and deepen your connection with one another while staying true to who you are and who you want to become.
• • • • • • •
Design and build a better relationship with a Collaboration Coach as your guide
Self aware individuals can greatly impact a relationship, but the ultimate health of a group depends on building the skills and capacities for Collaborative Awareness: who we are together.
Our Certified Collaboration Coaches help you custom design how you will be together, and teach you to use your relationship stress for greater clarity, trust and connection.Your Certified Collaboration Coaching Session Includes:
- Preliminary meeting (first 15 minutes free)
- 90, 120, or 180 minute session
- Scheduling contact information is included with purchase
Purchase a 90, 120, or 180 minute Collaboration Coaching session that will take place by phone, Skype or Zoom. Prior to scheduling your session we’ll talk on the phone (15 minutes free) to help you determine the best use of your Collaboration Coaching session. Next we'll schedule a time for your session where everyone involved can take part.
Experts in Collaboration help you to:
- access where you are on your journey and determine which tools best suit you and which to apply first
- learn great ways to get others on board
- use the Noise in the System neuroscience tools for less stress and more trust
- gain insights into how to get the most from the Blueprint of We Collaboration Process
- facilitate your Blueprint of We Clarifying Conversation, where collaboration get’s real and fun!
- know how to use the tools as a long-term practice after your Collaboration Coaching session
Create the 1.0 version of a Blueprint of We
In no time at all you can get started with the 1.0 version of your co-created Blueprint. Over time, you will continue to add to the document as you transition and evolve the relationship into something new that works for you. Build the foundation to continually have the conversations that matter and open the door to creating the relationship you desire.
Single Use License Definition:
When you use the Blueprint of We Collaboration Document Template, you will be sharing these materials with others to create a single Blueprint of We. When you go on to create Blueprints in new situations or with new people, you will need to purchase additional Single Use Licenses for each Blueprint you create. To purchase additional licenses increase the quantity to the number of licenses you need.
• • • • • • •
The Blueprint of We Collaboration Document & Process
The Blueprint of We is a design document for people who want to get things done. The simple structure harnesses the innate social nature of humans and builds the skills and capacity to deliver on your goals.
- It is currently used in many languages and cultures in 100+ countries worldwide—from entrepreneurial start-ups to non-profit organizations to global corporations, from couples to families, from individuals to communities to any relationship situation that exists.
- The Blueprint is at once intimate and scalable to thousands.
- It creates a space to be vulnerable and is being used to replace or enhance legal contracts.
Two Blueprint of We Elements
1. The co-written design document gives people the space to exchange information about who they are and how they work best.
- When we have information straight from the source, rather than making assumptions about what other people’s behavior means, our brains engage the neural networks that build trust and lower anxiety.
- Your Blueprint is a living, breathing document that evolves and changes over time as your group evolves and changes.
- Combine this with team and company strategy or personal and community desires, and you have both people and process in alignment. This is the written foundation for clarity and ideation.
2. The collaboration process builds on your written design document and introduces tools to develop collaborative leadership behaviors, calming messy minds and improving on what is already working.
- Through a method we refer to as Noise in the System, you learn to clarify and communicate your awareness of what matters, how you operate collectively, and how those behaviors become cultural patterns.
- From that awareness, we give you simple, daily tools to help you question, and ultimately change, the pattern thinking that causes anxiety and stress. Stress, when used as a messenger, can give you clarity of direction, ease of decision-making, and resiliency in the storm.
- The iterative design process offers an on-going learning cycle about self and others in relation to how you get work done together.
• • • • • • •
The 5 Components of a Collaboration Document
1. The Story of Us
What draws you to these people and this situation.
2. Interaction Styles & Stress Messages
Who you are. How you work best.
3. Custom Design
Determine what matters most. Mindfully design what, when, why and how.
4. Questions for Peace & Possibility
Capture creative and compassionate you ahead of time.
5. Short & Long-term Timeframes
Coming back to center and building your document.