In the ever-changing landscape of work, fine tune your alignment of purpose, process, and execution from a relational, collaborative foundation.
Traditional roles and rules are either no longer applicable or don't fit the people involved. We need to custom design our collaborations to tap into the leadership skills of everyone on the project or team.
The Team or Project template was created for any number of people to collaborate in a business, organization, non-profit, start-up, etc. It has been used between partners, boards of directors, project teams, virtual teams, leadership teams, etc. Evolving leaders, collaborative cultural behaviors, and clear roles and deliverables make work worth doing.
Design your collaborations to accelerate what you've set out to do.
You Will Receive:
- Certified Collaborative Awareness Coaching Session (phone, Skype or Zoom)
- Preliminary meeting to assess needs (15 minutes free)
- 90, 120, or 180 minute session
- Scheduling contact information included with purchase
- Up to 3 participants* (Contact the Center for Collaborative Awareness for larger team experiences)
Template & Digital Materials: Single Use License
Blueprint of We Template: View Only Google Doc to duplicate and make your own; Microsoft Word downloadable
- 4 Blueprints of Me Templates, one for each participant: If you have more than 4 people, purchase additional templates.
- Supporting PDF Materials
- Introduction and Overview
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Creating, Clarifying and Using Your Blueprint
- eBook: The Collaborative Brian Toolkit
Best case scenario, spreading the Blueprint of We through your organization begins when a team senses the need for deeper, more dynamic and resilient interactions. They lead by example; creating a Blueprint for their team and with their direct reports. As the concept begins to permeate the organization, everyone is invited to create team and project Blueprints of We.
Even if you’re not part of the leadership team, your spark and energy can move mountains. Sometimes it takes one or two people to start using the Collaboration Documents, building more effortless relationships. Then others start to notice. The adoption process is infectious and exciting.
Whichever path your organization takes, decide today to custom design and build your business relationships for resilience, effectiveness and effortlessness.
• • • • • • •
Design and build a better relationship with a Collaboration Coach
Self aware individuals can greatly impact a relationship, but the ultimate health of a group depends on building the skills and capacities for Collaborative Awareness: awareness and design of who are we together.
Our Certified Collaboration Coaches facilitate the design conversation using the Blueprint of We structure. They also can teach you how to use your relationship stress for greater clarity, trust and connection.
- access where you are on your journey and determine which tools best suit you and which to apply first
- learn great ways to get others on board
- use the Noise in the System neuroscience tools for less stress and more trust
- gain the most from the Blueprint of We Collaboration Process
- facilitate your Blueprint of We Clarifying Conversation, where collaboration get’s real and fun!
- develop a long-term practice after your Collaboration Coaching session
Learn more: Blueprint of We
In no time at all you can get started with the 1.0 version of your co-created Blueprint. Over time, each person adds to the document as you transition and evolve the relationship into something new that works for you. Build the foundation to continually have the conversations that matter and open the door to creating the relationship you desire.
• • • • • • •
Single Use License Definition
When you use the Blueprint of We Collaboration Document Template, you will be sharing these materials with others to create a single Blueprint of We. When you go on to create Blueprints in new situations or with new people, you will need to purchase additional Single Use Licenses for each Blueprint you create. To purchase additional licenses increase the quantity to the number of licenses you need.