Custom Design your relationship experience to fit who you are and what you want to build together, with less stress.
The Universal Blueprint of We Template can be adapted to apply to any type of relationship.
When we agree to build more trust at the start, learn up front what does and doesn’t work for one another, create an atmosphere that allows for adaptability, and pay attention to signs along the way, we tend to avoid difficulties and shorten transition periods.
You Will Receive:
- Certified Collaborative Awareness Coaching Session (phone, Skype or Zoom)
- Preliminary meeting to assess needs (15 minutes free)
- 90, 120, or 180 minute session
- Scheduling contact information included with purchase
- Template & Digital Materials: Single Use License
- Blueprint of We Template; Microsoft Word downloadable
- Supporting PDF Materials
- Introduction and Overview
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Creating, Clarifying and Using Your Blueprint
- eBook: The Collaborative Brain Toolkit
The Blueprint of We wires your brain for more connection and compassion and acts as a third party mediator when the need arises. The document you write together evolves and changes as you and the relationship evolve and change.
• • • • • • •
Design and build a better relationship with a Collaboration Coach as your guide
Self aware individuals can greatly impact a relationship, but the ultimate health of a group depends on building the skills and capacities for Collaborative Awareness: the awareness and design of who are we together.
Our Certified Collaboration Coaches help you custom design how you will be together, and teach you to use your relationship stress for greater clarity, trust and connection.
Experts in Collaboration help you to:
- access where you are on your journey and determine which tools best suit you and which to apply first
- learn great ways to get others on board
- use the Noise in the System neuroscience tools for less stress and more trust
- gain insights into how to get the most from the Blueprint of We Collaboration Process
- facilitate your Blueprint of We Clarifying Conversation, where collaboration get’s real and fun!
- know how to use the tools as a long-term practice after your Collaboration Coaching session
Learn more about the Blueprint of We
In no time at all you can get started with the 1.0 version of your co-created Blueprint. Over time, you will continue to add to the document as you transition and evolve the relationship into something new that works for you. Build the foundation to continually have the conversations that matter and open the door to creating the relationship you desire.
Single Use License Definition:
When you use the Blueprint of We Collaboration Document Template, you will be sharing these materials with others to create a single Blueprint of We. When you go on to create Blueprints in new situations or with new people, you will need to purchase additional Single Use Licenses for each Blueprint you create. To purchase additional licenses increase the quantity to the number of licenses you need.
• • • • • • •
The Blueprint of We Collaboration Document & Process
The Blueprint of We is a design document for people who want to get things done. The simple structure harnesses the innate social nature of humans and builds the skills and capacity to deliver on your goals.
- It is currently used in many languages and cultures in 100+ countries worldwide—from entrepreneurial start-ups to non-profit organizations to global corporations, from couples to families, from individuals to communities to any relationship situation that exists.
- The Blueprint is at once intimate and scalable to thousands.
- It creates a space to be vulnerable and is being used to replace or enhance legal contracts.
Two Blueprint of We Elements
1. The co-written design document gives people the space to exchange information about who they are and how they work best.
2. The collaboration process builds on your written design document and introduces tools to develop collaborative leadership behaviors, calming messy minds and improving on what is already working.